In partnership with RAFI – Dolores Aboitiz Children’s Fund (RAFI-DACF), Gabii sa Kabilin will hold children’s activities during the event. Inspired by different aspects of Cebuano culture, the activities are designed to be easy to do and fun.
These are the following activities and their locations:
- Lubok og mais at the Museo Parian sa Sugbo
- Lukay arts at the Archdiocesan Museum of Cebu
- Sayaw og sinulog at the Santo Nino Museum
- Sakay og tartanilla between Sugbo Chinese Heritage Museum and Fort San Pedro
- Duwang Binisaya at Fort San Pedro
- Hulbot-hulbot at Casa Gorordo Museum
The activities are open to children 5 to 10 years old. They will be given GSK Children’s Activity Cards which they have to complete by doing all the activities in the six sites. Once, they are able to do this, they will be given special prizes.
Children 7 years old and below can avail of this special offering for free but their adult companions have to buy tickets.
Culture & Heritage is one of the focus areas of RAFI. It aims to help communities understand, value and share their culture and heritage with others. The foundation’s other focus areas are Integrated Development, Micro-finance & Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Citizenship, and Education.